Great Southern Stand

Steve Parker presents a visit with humanity at it's most bizarre, through the eyes of a madman!


DOWNLOADED OVER A THOUSAND TIMES A DAY
IN 188 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES!

Steve Radio Extra

Steve's very first piece of radio quality recorded work. This wasn't broadcast, it was just a practice run on the studio equipment. Recorded at the glorious Radio Adelaide studio in, of course, Adelaide.

WARNING! This contains music selected from THEIR CD racks, not mine. You will hear snippets of both Elton John and Celine Dion. Don't blame me! My actual shows will contain my music, and thus be awesome.


This little bit was predicated on the concept that one of my fellow students, (Ash) was in fact the Cleo Bachelor of the year, and I was interviewing him for my as yet non existent radio show.  Virtually everything contained herein is a lie, (except the bit about Elton John).

No comments:

Post a Comment