Great Southern Stand

Steve Parker presents a visit with humanity at it's most bizarre, through the eyes of a madman!


DOWNLOADED OVER A THOUSAND TIMES A DAY
IN 188 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES!





It's not you, it's me.

Cliché, oh yes, but still true.

There are many folks out there for whom this sort of work comes easily, I am not one of them. Because of this, I think sometimes I try too hard.
Next year, whatever else happens, I will continue doing the podcast. I wont worry about audience feedback, numbers or income, I'll just do it as well I can.
It wont be what we've had so far, but when has it ever been? GSS has changed it's face so many times since it's birth I've lost count.
I want to thank everyone who has supported the show, don't feel the need to write in or anything unless you want to, same with the ad clicking and other stuff.
2011 will be the year of freedom.
Coz I'm free.
To do what I want.
Any old time.

Oh yes.

Much love.
-Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment