Great Southern Stand

Steve Parker presents a visit with humanity at it's most bizarre, through the eyes of a madman!


DOWNLOADED OVER A THOUSAND TIMES A DAY
IN 188 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES!

More Steve a'comin!




We have a few tasty treats lined up in the works. Oh yes, tasty indeed.
Tasty as the tastiest tart in a totally tasty tart tourney! Oh YES!

What?
Did you think I was going to just DISAPPEAR!?

BWAHAHAHAHAH!

My ego, (and mortal fear of obscurity) ALONE compel me to seek the limelight! Let alone the burning need I have to spread the message! The very important message! A vital, life altering, soul saving message!

I'm not quite sure what that is just yet, but that doesn't stop me proclaiming it at high volume in public areas!

If you count the internet as a public area.

In short, and in the words of a certain tin plated ass kicker:

"Come with me if you want to live!"

No wait, that's not right.

"I'll be back!"

Yes, that's the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment